Pimp My Profile

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A.Z.A FIND ME PLS!

post by::: ♥ºmY­­­¯hEaRt^miNd-sOuLº♥

_assalamualaikum_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D24f4CA4FQA


The skies are not as blue, when you're not with me
The stars, they never seem to shine as bright
And the hours crack like days across the ages
And a year or two pass by with every night.
It makes me know if i should ever leave this world before you do
When you follow you must promise, cross your heart and promise to

(Chorus)
Find me...look hard, and dont stop, I'll be waiting 'till then
Dont sleep, and dont eat 'till I'm back, back in your arms again
I dont wanna have to spend all my forever without you.
Just knowing that your out there somewhere too.
So darlin...please I'm begging you on bended knee...
Find me...

I've tried to tell this world how much i love you.
But they dont understand how deep it goes.
And i can't even find the words to tell you
So I'm the only one who really knows.
And though we have our times together, I am always wanting more
So if we get separated wont you do just like before and

(Chorus 2)
Find me...look hard and dont stop, I'll be waiting 'till then
Dont sleep, and dont eat 'till I'm back, back in your arms again
Through a hundred million faces you will see me shinning through.
'Cause I'll glow when you come close , I always do.
So darlin' please im begging you on bended knee..
We can share our love through all eternity
'Cause with you is all i ever wanna be......
Find me


dd8 this song for my EX... Amir Zairie Alias..... This song is amazingly gorgeous.

this song is sooooo beautiful. It touches every person's heart how he sang it and the lyirc. i like the guitar being played in the background. so simple but yet it touches deep..

i will miss you for sure... i have given u the chance of a lifetime.. i have shown u my love..but i guess i will nevr have yours di...i just hope and wish u will nevr forget me and always remember me. i love u and i will always will even if i only met you for 4yrs. its the happiness we have shared even for a short term of time.. take care of yourself and dont stop to follow your goals...and dreams in life. Miss u!

No comments:

Mind Theraphy - feed me!

free counters
Twitter Bird Gadget