Pimp My Profile

Sunday, October 11, 2009

__ undifined mood __

post by::: ♥ºmY­­­¯hEaRt^miNd-sOuLº♥

_assalamualaikum_

mood : undifined mood
time: 6.11am

hurm.... hye...
erm...

dear my frens,

wat is love?
huh!

LOVE is LIFE!
Love is we can't live without love... Love isn't blind or deaf or dumb - in fact it sees far more than it will ever tell.
LOVE is so BEAUTIFUL! Love is peaceful! Love can make u happy...

But hen your boy / girl take you to the end:::

-Love is patient n kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love isnot irritable and it does not keep record of when it has been wronged! Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. Love will last forever.

Is love painful??

Because we give everything we have to this person and then they leave us and throw it all back at us. We get emotionally involved and we let them into our soul, they get to know the deepest, darkest parts of us and we share our lives with them. They fill a space inside of us and when they go they take these parts of our soul with them and leave that space empty and we are left to try to rebuilt it back up again.. (taken from wikipedia.. hahaha~ i dun have any ideas to ans dat qs.... not in mood ^_^ )

MY PAINFUL LOVE:::

Why does it have to hurt inside?
Why do I have to cry each night?
I think I have to walk on by...
Cuz I'm starting to lose my sight...

What is it that changed your mind?
Who is it that keeps you blind?
Why did you change so fast?
Did you really have to leave me behind?

I start to think about all we had
And how it turned this way...
I guess I'll have to leave your side,
And turn my face away...

Although my soul will die...
Although my heart will cry...
I've got nothing else to do,
I'm hurt deep inside

But although I'll leave your side,
You'll be always on my mind...
My heart and soul will ache for you,
Every day and every night...

You're my never-ending love,
The love that keeps me alive...
You're the one I'll love forever,
Although it hurts inside...

GTG.... GOT A LOT OF WORK TO DO~

RUSH RUSH RUSH....
Heh, I'm still around.
Just busy fulfilling all aspects of my life.
Trying to achieve the inner peace...is harder than what I expected.


Heart is pumping... pump.pump.pump.
Fingers are trembling... tremble.tremble.tremble.
Head is whizzing... whizz.whizz.whizz.

HOLIDAY TIME:::

Checklist:

Tickets
Hotel
Camera
Laptop n my BERUKband
Make sure dat my car in good condition!
Outfit for 3 days
Panadol (for me)


Guess I'm all set to vroom *looks up at sky*
dear Allah, please be with me..... and let Button win this one.


GOOD BYE KUALA LUMPUR! GOOD BYE MY DEAR FRENS!

:* MUAH TO ALL... TQ 4 BEING MY FRENS N ALWAYS WTH ME! REALLY APPREACIATE DAT!

TO MY FAMILY::: NNTI AYONG BALIK K... NEED SOME PEACE!

ASSALAMUALAIKUM TO ALL!!!


No comments:

Mind Theraphy - feed me!

free counters
Twitter Bird Gadget