Pimp My Profile

Monday, August 30, 2010

31st August 2010

post by::: ♥ºmY­­­¯hEaRt^miNd-sOuLº♥

_assalamualaikum_

Sebelum sy memberontak.....

To all Malaysians,

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ HAPPY MERDEKA GUYYSSSS~!!! ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Let's us hold our hands, and together we wish our mother nation, a Happy Merdeka!!!!

“Both my parents are Malay. My mum’s heritage includes Indonesia + Arab, while my dad is Malay + Thai . Due to my skin colour, I am often mistaken for a ???... MALAY LAHHH!!! hahahahaha..... apa lah....

My sincerest wish to all Malaysians “Happy 53th Merdeka and may we continue to live peacefully together in the next 50 year”. There are many ways to lead a life but our Malaysian way seem to work so far and personally I believe will continue to work in the future. Not perfect, with many quirks and areas for improvement, but it is our way. Like the saying

The Price of the American Dream II movie full Hujan emas di negeri orang,
Hujan batu di negeri sendiri….

How did you spend the Merdeka eve? I was among the hundred of thousands at Malaysia who stay at my home and plays pokerrr ( fb )!!! BORINGGGGGGGG!!!!!! (╥_╥)

Ramadhan is just a few days ahead and i would like to take the opportunity to wish Selamat berpuasa and please drive carefully if you are planning to go back to your hometown for the first day of RAYA Eid'. __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

hehehhee....... hurm.... what else??

owh..... before that!!!

owh.. For Wan Sulaiman & othersss.... LET'S GO PARTY TONITEEEEEEEEE!!!! huahuahua!!!!!

YEAH YEAHHHHH!!!!!
٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶


(*^ -^*) daaaaaa......~!!! (*^ -^*)

No comments:

Mind Theraphy - feed me!

free counters
Twitter Bird Gadget